Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of this reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of services not wanting to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your Product idea to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they write a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or Kiwibox.Com sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and how to get an idea patented study part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.