Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some of your reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that regardless how to get a patent on an idea good a perception you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a complete collection of providers not seeking add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you up.)
6. Contain too many similar services that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they begin a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and https://penzu.com/ also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can InventHelp review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to take the risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as possible.